121 Bellevue Street
Newton, MA 02458
Tel: (617) 965-1722
Strategic Planning is the process of acknowledging accomplishments, recognizing strengths and weaknesses, and leveraging opportunities and threats. Yet, most organizations resist the process because it is perceived as taking too much time with few results. Too often the end product is a document on a shelf that is never implemented.
A strategic plan is an essential guide to help an organization achieve its vision for the future. It needs to step back and look at its mission, infrastructure, programs, and development and board activities. Participation and buy-in of staff and board is critical to the implementation and success of the plan.
Beth understands the need for pragmatic planning. In partnership with the staff and board, she designs and conducts the strategic planning process resulting in a blueprint for action.
Beth's services include:
- Organizational assessment
- SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
- Planning and conducting board/staff retreats
- Competitive analysis
- Developing prioritized action plans with timelines
- Planned Lifetime Assistance Network of Massachusetts
- Hadassah Brandeis Institute
- Community Music Center of Boston
- Full Client List