121 Bellevue Street
Newton, MA 02458
Tel: (617) 965-1722
Beth’s Guiding Principles
Beth Tishler knows the many challenges facing nonprofits having worked with large and small organizations in various capacities. She has held numerous professional positions in program development, special events planning, volunteer management and directing organizations. Her approach is holistic, looking at all parts of the organization as each is inter-related to the specific project.
She understands that an organization’s success is dependent upon a strategic plan, fundraising plan, programs, board and staff all working together to achieve its vision.
Beth seeks to help each client achieve its goals by:
- Understanding that each client has unique needs and challenges
- Designing creative and practical solutions to challenges
- Providing outstanding service-exceeding expectations
- Partnering and engaging all stakeholders to achieve the best outcomes
- Building internal capacity through training, consultation, and support